IST Registration Fees
A non-refundable annual registration fee of £239 (US$490) must
be paid when you submit your application form. This fee can be paid online
or by direct bank transfer.
- International schools registering when they require a international
supply/substitute teacher/s must pay a higher registration fee of £299
(US$600). This higher registration fee covers the additional costs of
processing the school's application together with the teacher request.
IST Placement Fees
IST charges a placement fee of 14% of the gross IST international supply/substitute
IST Search Fees
Payment of the registration fee entitles you to one free request for
an IST international supply/substitute teacher.
- A search fee of £150 ( US$310) will apply to every subsequent
teacher request. This fee is reimbursed out of IST's placement fee when
a international school agrees to hire an IST teacher.
- This fee must be submitted with the IST Teacher Request Form and
will be refunded if IST does not have a teacher who meets the characteristics
outlined in the Request Form.
- International schools will have a maximum of one week after receiving
IST dossiers to reserve a teacher. If they are unable to select a teacher
within that time frame, IST cannot guarantee the continued availability
of teachers. There will be no refund of the Search fee if teachers are
no longer available after this time period.
The IST Registration and Teacher Request process is quick and simple!
- Complete the registration form and pay the registration fee. This
can be done online or by downloading the form and e-mailing it to us.
- On receipt of your registration fee we will send you a Teacher Request
Form. This form asks for details regarding the length of placement,
the type of vacancy and conditions of service.
- On receipt of the completed Teacher Request Form we will send you
a teacher dossier on each teacher who meets your specifications. Note
that these teachers are all able to take up the assignment with your
school immediately. This usually takes around three working days.
- On receipt of the teacher dossiers , you have one week in which to
chose a teacher. During this week, the teachers are reserved for your
school only. After one week, all IST teachers are free to apply to other
- IST will provide you with the contact details of the teacher if you
wish to interview them yourself. e have already interviewed and run
reference checks but you are also welcome to contact the teacher and
interview them yourself. We will then invoice you for our placement
fees. The placement fees for the full posting must be paid at the beginning
of the posting.
- IST's involvement in the placement ends at this point. At the end
of the posting we will contact you and the teacher for feedback on our
service and on the posting.